Snippets from Science

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

In a New York Minute

OK...I'm really over up-and-back trips to NYC. It's tiring, expensive, and just getting annoying. Thank goodness I won't have to do it anymore.
That being said, I had a job interview yesterday that went well- the woman was really nice, the job seems fun and non-stressful, and I think she liked me. She said she'll get back to me in a week, so keep your fingers crossed. After the interview, in FRIGID New York weather, I hunted apartments. I was a bit disappointed that some of my phone calls were unreturned, but did come upon a contender! It's on the Upper West Side, right near Columbia, and is a block from the train. It's a good price, GREAT location, but is a bit small. It's also currently being renovated, so it was completely bare. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing- I think it's good?
So it appears that headway is being made. Now I have to start in on the mess that is my current apartment. I have a lot of cleaning/purging/deciding how I'm going to make room for my gowns to do. Anyone wanna do it for me?

4 Comments:

  • How about I make room for your gowns and you hunt for my house...we are both experts in those fields!

    By Blogger Florida Opera/Waitress, at 7:35 AM  

  • I also noticed there's about 5 gowns of yours at home, haha.

    meanwhile, i tried on my prom dress this weekend!

    By Blogger Ratface, at 12:57 PM  

  • can you get those air lock bags or something? Or a lofted hanging rack?

    At least you (might) have a closet. We don't have any in our house. Argh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:26 PM  

  • So exciting!

    By Blogger George Lam, at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home