Snippets from Science

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Honestly. Why?

Without getting into too much of something that is nothing, I am feeling a little rejected. Why is it that when I have so much going on (i.e. moving, recital, packing up my life, did I mention moving?), supposedly insignificant things bother the shit outta me.
I realize I couldn't be more vague...I just don't feel like totally dishing. Basically, there was this guy, and we hit it off, but it wasn't really anything, but it might be something, but now it's probably nothing because I'm being phased out. And here we have our point of contention- being phased out. Why do I end up in this position more often than not? Seriously...what is the deal? Do I give off some sort of "fuck her over" vibe? I must.

Again, this is really no big deal. So not a big deal, in fact, that most of you are probably saying, "guy? I didn't hear anything about any guy! What didn't you tell me, Hilary?" And that's exactly right. I didn't tell you anything because there is apparently nothing to tell.

5 Comments:

  • hey. hey you. come here so i can fuck you over.

    By Blogger Robert, at 1:08 PM  

  • Hey, is it Ashleys friend? Also, I have a blog on blogspot now. I am sure I will never update it much like my other blogs.

    clownsstealmysanity.blogspot.com

    By Blogger missnakia, at 5:55 AM  

  • This post is really boring, much like your entire blog.

    By Blogger Ratface, at 7:17 AM  

  • boring boring boring boring

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:55 AM  

  • As I have said to you in the past, they key is to not give a shit until he has totally opened up and said that he gives a shit.
    I know nothing of this current situation, but who cares? You're moving!
    You will be doing the phazing in NYC girl!

    By Blogger Florida Opera/Waitress, at 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home