Snippets from Science

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Beautiful Dreamer

"To see a suitcase in your dream, indicates that you are a very together person.  You keep attitudes and behavior in check. Alternatively, it is symbolic of a much needed vacation or break. You need some changes in your life."

Friends, it's time for another episode offfffffff "Hilary's Subconcious!", starring me. Yes, last night my dream involved suitcases. In the dream, I ran into a girl with whom I went to college. Her name is Alyssa. Alyssa and I were never great friends, but we got along just fine and I hung out with her from time to time. When I ran into her, she was packing up her boyfriend's car with 2 huge suitcases. I offered to help her, but she said no and slapped me across the face. Naturally!

Immediately, Nakia (actuallly NOT Nakia, but this girl was supposed to represent her) and I went to Alyssa's house. We played with her cats and I started going through all of her clothes. **For the cat lover, cats signifies an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power **. (I think this is due to HITACHI- yes, I'm now a proud owner.) Eventually, Alyssa came back to her house and apologized for slapping me. I accepted her apology, and left with a cat in my arms.

So, what does this mean? Well, I think it means that Hitachi is doing it's job, and that my 'cleaning house' proposal is in full effect. I should be a psychiatrist.

4 Comments:

  • stay away from my head. no, not that one.

    By Blogger Robert, at 9:09 AM  

  • i had a dream that i married alyssa bowlby last night. discuss.

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 6:27 PM  

  • woah. that is both horrifying and completely possible. i told her where you live.

    By Blogger Hilary, at 6:18 AM  

  • I have to say, BEING Alyssa Bowlby, this is somewhat jarring. I'm excited that everyone wants to marry me, hug me, (does anyone want to have sex with me??) and fondle my animals.

    For more up to date news, I'm moving to Washington Heights on 12/1! Yay! So you NYC people should come see me. I may have a penis housewarming.

    By Blogger Alyssa Bowlby, at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home