Snippets from Science

Monday, January 09, 2006

Blog Whisper

Remember how it's my "nothing to lose" year? Yeah. Well. I may have already lost this.

This is a message for my "friend" Danno. Danno, I highly doubt you'll read this, since you never email me or call me back. Or call me or email me on your own. What's up with that? You're busy, I'm sure. Aren't we all?
The thing that gets me is that you were never too busy to call or write 6 months ago. Yeah. We used to talk quite a bit, remember that? Pretty much every day. We talked about a lot of stuff too, and I was so excited when YOU, of all people, recommended that I listen to Bloc Party- my new favorite band. And then we had a nice visit, after not seeing each other for a year. Good times.
But for whatever reason, you seem to have pretty much forgotten about me. I've called and left messages for you on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and days in between. I got a "missed call" from you last week. No message. No return call.
So, being that this is my "nothing to lose" year, I'm cleaning house. I'm about to embark on something pretty major in the next few months, and I need to know who is with me. Are you in or out?

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home