Snippets from Science

Monday, November 21, 2005

Mia Culpa

I feel the need to apologize for a statement in my previous post. When talking about the dinner party I attended last night, I said that I felt more comfortable with strangers than I do in most social situations where I know most everyone. Mia culpa, mein freunds. I certainly was not referring to any friends...I think I meant maybe in a work setting..or..well I just don't know. Blame it on the turkey haze. Basically, I had a good time with strangers, and was happy about that. Period.

2 Comments:

  • that turkey'll do it to ya every time.

    By Blogger Robert, at 6:27 AM  

  • don't lie - it's good to be away from singahs once in a while. although your friday night singahfest sounds pretty fun...

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home