Snippets from Science

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Blah

Well now that the gala is over, work is "back to normal". Except for me, "normal" WAS the gala for the past 10 months or so. I feel a little empty...I really liked having my own project. Sure, I still had to answer to my boss and follow instructions, but I could work at my own pace. Now I'm back to helping whoever needs help, and being bored. I don't like being bored.

In other news, in typical fashion, I was kept awake last night by my heat, but was also woken up at 4:30 this morning by my upstairs neighbors HAVING SEX. Yes, at 4:30 in the morning. Seriously. As if the heat wasn't bad enough, I could hear them through my ear plugs. Keep rubbing it in.

2 Comments:

  • maybe the furnace woke them up and then they got horny.

    By Blogger Robert, at 7:59 AM  

  • sound like things are REALLY HEATING UP. i'll save jay from having to make the obvious joke. love ya, jay!

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home