Snippets from Science

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Poof!

I'm a brunette. I figured that I need to get back to my "roots", so to speak, since good hair does not come cheap in NYC. So for now, I've moved back to the dark side. But for me, it's really not that dark. Just darker than before. You get the picture.

More important than color, to me, is the right stylist. It's very important to have a stylist that can cut curly hair, because if not, you (well, I in this case) will end up with the hair cut from hell. Been there, done that. I was in 8th grade, which made it even worse. Picture shoulder-length curly hair, chopped to resemble a poodle. A bowl cut of the worse kind. And there you have my humliation for the next YEAR. That's right; it took a whole year for that shit to grow out, where I could have it cut all one length. Needless to say, I never went back to that salon again.

ON a side note...Paula Deen is making beef wellington right now, and my mouth is actually watering. Wow..I thought it only did that for sweets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home