Snippets from Science

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Huh?

What is this?

"He spends his free time with girlfriend, actress Bo Derek, whom he met on a blind date. He has houses in California, Maui, and West Virginia, and probably soon in Nashville."

BuuuWHAAAAAAA???

BO DEREK?!?!

Woah.

I just watched the Sex and the City where Carrie begs Aidan to get back together with her. She tells him that she's not over him and she still loves him, and he tells her that she broke his heart, so he can't be with her. She's so stupid. But of course, as we all know, he comes back for her- throwing pebbles at her window and they do it, and then they take his dog for a walk the next day and all is well. It really is one of my favorite episodes, but seriously..does that ever really happen? I don't think I know one person who has ever gotten back together with an ex- a serious ex anyway. Of course, fresh out of a breakup, we all want that vindication. Who am I kidding? Sometimes we still want that vindication years later. But rarely do we get it. And usually, if the opportunity presents itself, we don't want it anymore.
I think the 1.5 hours of hot yoga I did tonight is getting to my head...

1 Comments:

  • hil, you didn't know they were together? that is, whenever he isn't with me... and no, that never happens in real life - at least not sober.

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home