Snippets from Science

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Eat, Drink, and be Thankful

I get to leave work today at 11:30- how sweet is that? I'm sitting here, listening to Morrissey, and leaving in less than 2 hours. Not a bad way to start the Thanksgiving break. I'm thankful for that!
But seriously, folks. I probably won't be blogging tomorrow, so I'll take this time to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. I have a lot to be thankful for this year- a job, an apartment, gigs, family, friends, opportunities, proactiveness in moving to New York, and my health. It's hard to remind myself in Shit Show times that things could be a lot worse. I could have lost my entire family in an earthquake or hurricane. I could be broke and unemployed. I could be totally alone. Fortunately, I am none of those things. And for that, I am thankful.
Gobble gobble!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home