Snippets from Science

Monday, October 03, 2005

Afternoon Thoughts

Anytime anyone makes popcorn, I immediately want some. It doesn't matter if I'm hungry- that buttery smell makes me salivate.

I always get sluggish in the afternoons. Sometimes I drink a diet coke or coffee to get me over the hump..but that almost makes me feel worse. I'm not sure why I get so sleepy- I get enough sleep, and I don't eat major calorie-laden lunches.

I missed the deadline for the Merola Opera Program auditions- crap. Oh well..they are doing wierd rep anyway.

I have so much to do tonight, and not enough time in which to do it.

I have acid reflux.

I wish I had some Halloween candy.

This concludes the random thoughts portion of the afternoon. Stay tuned. It gets more exciting.

2 Comments:

  • Yes.

    At first I was going to be like, "who you callin' weird rep?"

    But Karel Susa's Transformations would definitely constitute weird.

    What, you have a PROBLEM with weird? :)

    By Blogger George Lam, at 9:09 PM  

  • Not a problem- except I always mispell the word Weird. Oh well...

    By Blogger Hilary, at 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home