Snippets from Science

Monday, September 19, 2005

Great Start

I know it's Monday because my lunch bag broke in the parking garage this morning, sending homemade soup everywhere. I managed to clean most of it up, but someone will have a surprise of green beans, carrots, and zucchini behind their car. Plus my peach was soaked in vegetable broth- gross. So now I have to buy my lunch.
In other good news, my wrist is sore from endlessly addressing envelopes for work. Wow..this is sure to be a great day.

3 Comments:

  • oh so that's what it was. i thought someone pooped out a great looking soup behind my car.

    i was like, wow, good soup.

    By Blogger George Lam, at 8:18 AM  

  • asians will eat ANYTHING

    By Blogger Robert, at 1:29 PM  

  • TELL me about it. i've had non-stop carpal tunnel since hitachi died. R.I.P.

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home