Snippets from Science

Friday, September 09, 2005

I'm Rich (with belts)

I'm proud of myself, because for the first time in, ohhhh say 6 months, my Sallie Mae loan payment is on time. You see, I have 3 different borrowers to pay off each month, not to mention a credit card that I haven't used in over a year. The Citibank and ACS loans aren't due until later in the month, so I always pay those on time. But the Sallie Mae is tough because it's due closer to the beginning of the month- when my rent and gym fees are also due. But, thanks to the recent onslaught of church gigs (PLEASE keep them coming), I made my Sallie Mae payment on time this month. Horray for me.

2 Comments:

  • well, church gigs and whoring. don't forget the whoring (bitch you owe me $20 and don't make me take it out yo' ass).

    By Blogger Robert, at 1:00 PM  

  • God, Ialways forget about the gym fees, i have them put right on my credit card. Why does it have ot be so expensive to be thin, yet so cheap to be fat? Splenda related thin-death here I come....

    By Blogger Michael G Bare, at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home