Snippets from Science

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Yet Another Engagement

OK...as I have stated before, I am in no rush to get married. I like being single and living my life. I like coming and going as I please. I like cruising cute boys. I like not having all the drama and baggage of a serious relationship. But at the same time, if I met a totally killer guy, I would welcome all of those things.

That being said, I'm convinced that I'm going to be one of 5 people at my 10 year high school reunion who isn't A) married, B) a mother, or C) a married mother. If I can actually attend my 10 year reunion (you know..if I'm not having a fabulous career singing somewhere totally amazing and dining on wine and cheese at major social functions), I will need an amazing date. Hopefully my amazing date will be my amazing boyfriend...but I can't count on that. So- all you single, amazing, hot, straight men out there (and I think maybe 4 straight men read this), I may be calling you in 2.5 years. Get your datebooks ready.

2 Comments:

  • excuse me? are you implying that i should already be married and/or barefoot and pregnant, jay jordan? cause if you are, i'll have you know that my gay future roommate and i are working having a baby right now.

    By Blogger Hilary, at 7:44 PM  

  • first of all, jay jordan, who are you to pass judgment?

    second of all, yes we are planning on having a baby. and its name is shanita latoya lavondra david laquisha hydeisha pierce ryon maril, jr.

    By Blogger Robert, at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home