Snippets from Science

Monday, August 29, 2005

I need a Smoke

Is it wrong that I am getting more pleasure from watching Paula Deen cook brunch than I have from a man in a long while? She is making a white cheese grits casserole, sausage balls, and something else that looks like heartclog heaven. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'll stick to my baby carrots and diet Dr. Pepper. Maybe when I'm 55, ridiculously successful, and married to a man who doesn't care if I get fat, I'll be like Paula. Except that Robert will actually be Paula, doing the cooking- I'll just eat like her.

3 Comments:

  • I saw the gooey butter cake variations episode yesterday.

    How can a pound of cream cheese, a box of powdered sugar, cake mix, and two whole sticks of butter taste bad?

    By Blogger George Lam, at 6:07 AM  

  • It could only be better if Paula Abdul was cooking it....

    By Blogger Michael G Bare, at 8:18 AM  

  • that's right i'll be paula. you just wait til you taste my special barbecue soup with lard croutons, served with a side of cheese-dipped blocks of brown sugar and a glass of whole milk.

    By Blogger Robert, at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home