Snippets from Science

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Uhhhh....

I just heard a man in my office say (in reference to womens' pointy-toed shoes), "I hate them. All guys hate them. All my friends anyway."

UH....excuse me?

First of all, not ALL guys hate them. I have several pairs of pointy-toed shoes- they are classic, sexy, fashionable, and flattering for almost any woman. I have had men, gay and straight, tell me that my shoes are fierce. (OK..maybe the straight ones don't say fierce.)

Those who wear pleated pants shall not cast stones at the pointy-toed shoe wearers. The 10 (Fashion) Commandments.

2 Comments:

  • well all the guys IIIIII know hate them.

    love,
    jay jordan

    By Blogger Robert, at 6:05 AM  

  • Clearly fashion was washed away with Katrina.

    By Blogger Hilary, at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home