Snippets from Science

Monday, September 12, 2005

It's a Clove




Tonight I had dinner with my oooooold gay friends from West Virginia. OK...well Brian was there too, and he's not gay. He was always the unicorn of the bunch. And my sister was along too...and she's no lesbo. So, 2 straight girls, one straight guy, and 5 gays....sounds like a typical Saturday night for me. Minus the straight guy. Dammit I need a date.

Anyway...Trent, Jeff, Jeremy, Brian and I are all Mountaineers- alumns of West by God Virginia University. Mountain mamas. You got a purty mouth. OK..done with the WVisms. We spent the evening at the Helmand, eating wonderful food, drinking great wine, and sharing stories of "hey...do you remember that time in choir when..", and "Hey...remember that party when you were making out with...", can't forget ", where are my pants?"

Jeremy is headed back to New Zealand in a few weeks, where he has been living for the past few years with his finace, Barnaby. Brian is now engaged, in the Army Field Band, and planning a wedding for next summer. Trent and his new boyfriend Ben are all new and happy- aww. Jeff is still making me piss my pants with his apathetic attitude and crazy stories.

I don't always look forward to reunions, but this is one group I will reunite with anytime. Even if it means spending $1500 on a plane ticket to Kiwi Land.

2 Comments:

  • i love that half of my face is covered up when this page loads in my browser...and it's suuuuch an attractive picture of me.

    By Blogger Robert, at 9:49 AM  

  • I love those pictures. They are fabulous. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. You are so lucky to get to see those guys!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home