Snippets from Science

Friday, September 16, 2005

Le Sigh

If you have HBO and don't watch Entourage, than you are just foolish. Adrian Grenier is a great actor, not to mention great eye candy. He was featured on the World Cafe today, where he listed his "Top 5 Favorite Songs." They are
Funkadelic - Can You Get To That- Maggot Brain
Ween - The Mollusk- The Mollusk
Johnny Cash - Jackson- At Folsom Prison
Nina Simone - Suzanne- Heart And Soul
Weezer - Say It Ain’t So- Blue Album

Now I'm not really a fan of Funkadelic, but I do like Ween, Johnny Cash, LOVE Weezer, and the Nina Simone song is a Leonard Cohen song, and he is one of the greatest songwriters ever. I would say that Mr. Grenier and I are a match made in heaven. Well...maybe not a match made in heaven. I'm not really sure what else we have in common. He's an actor...I can act. He's also a musician..and so am I. I guess those are good things.

Well, if I ever meet him, I'll be sure to tell him I enjoyed his Top 5. And then we'll make out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home