Snippets from Science

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I Had Crabs








Today was my lab's annual crab feast. Yes, my boss bought crabs for his entire lab and administrative staff. I work in the most generous office ever and I will never find another job like this- ever.
At any rate, not only did we have crabs, but each person was also supposed to being a dessert. So there were 20-some desserts, crab cakes, fried chicken, salads, and soup. Tons-o-food. And anyone who knows me, knows I like to eat. Needless to say, I had been looking forward to this day for a month. After we pigged out (me mostly on the sweet stuff), we had to go back to work. It was very difficult concentrating after allllllllllllllll that sugar. Alas- here are some pictures (sorry for the random placement of them!).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home