Snippets from Science

Monday, July 11, 2005

Outhouse

While dining with friends on Saturday night in Fells Point, I witnessed a former manager of mine taking a public piss on the sidewalk. Now, I'm not going to mention any names, lest this post should ever fall upon the wrong eyes, but I haven't worked that many places in Baltimore that happen to be restaurants. You figure it out.

At any rate, he stumbled out the front door of Red Star (it was only 8:00 PM) with his Red Sox cap on backwards, and I got a great view of his face. He ambled over to a chain link fence, unzipped, and nearly fell several times while relieving himself. WOW. I took a picture with my phone, but it's difficult to make out what is actually happening. Luckily, the 4 friends that were with me saw it too.

Classy!

1 Comments:

  • ahem. you really were high on bentyl, because IIIII took that picture!

    By Blogger Robert, at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home