Snippets from Science

Thursday, May 26, 2005

R.E.M.

On average, I remember about 4 dreams a week. Just ask Robert or Nakia- they always seem to hear about my nighttime subconscious escapades. Sometimes my dreams are reeeeally far out, sometimes they are very realistic, and occasionally, I dream about making out with a hot guy or flying. Those are my favorites.
I didn't remember my dream last night until about 15 minutes ago, when I ran into Josh (fake name for my sake!) from my lab. Josh is a nice guy, nothing special. We say hi and bye, and that's about it. But he was in my dream last night and was..ahem...indisposed. Or naked. Yes he was naked. But he was naked because he asked to use my shower...the shower in my apartment in Paris. He dropped trou and was walking around nude. Apparently, when I go to France in my dreams, Josh is there and needs to wash up. The worst part about the nudity was the fact that IT was very unforgiving. I have no idea what IT is like in real life, nor will I ever, but in my dream, ehh.....not so good.
So...I was a little red-faced when I saw Josh in the hall today. Hopefully that was his first and last appearance in my dreams, but who knows. Maybe tonight I can dream about the med student in a speedo...now THAT would be a good dream.

1 Comments:

  • and when you have this dream of him, he'll be wearing a speedo because he's taking HIS CHILD TO THE POOL!

    By Blogger Robert, at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home