Snippets from Science

Friday, August 03, 2007

Can you tell I don't want to work today?

I've decided to cut my hair. Really cut my hair. I think. It's not like my hair is 4 ft. long or anything like that, but it's long for me- it's the longest it's been since I was a senior in high school. It's just too much maintenance for me, and I end up pulling it back into a ponytail every day. That's not really good for curly hair. So, I've made an appointment for a serious hair cut/learning how to properly care for my curls at Devachan. It's not going to be cheap by any means, but I'm not looking for just a trim. I want a good hair cut, and I want to be better educated on how to take care of my hair. Supposedly, a key to good curl maintenance is only washing your hair once or twice a week, and drying it with paper towels or any old teeshirt. Sounds a bit earthy to me, but hey- I'm willing to give it a go for some sick curls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home