Snippets from Science

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pics 'n at



Five years ago, the thought of someday having a child was pretty much not an option for me. I don't have any experience with children. Most children I see on the subway are ill-behaved, and that annoys me. I only babysat once in my entire life, and it was a disaster: the kid was ill, I wasn't sure what to do, and the parents never called me back. Awesome.

However, since the birth of my nephew, I've noticed a change in myself. Now, I'm not saying that I'm ready to saddle up to the delivery table anytime soon, but the thought of one day having a child doesn't seem so awful anymore. Of course, one cannot compare a weekend of feeding/changing/hauling around a baby to an entire LIFETIME of care, but it doesn't seem so ridiculously impossible anymore. Perhaps the old biological clock has formed. Dear God.









1 Comments:

  • Hilary, for the last time I will not impregnate you.

    JESUS!!!!

    By Blogger SG, at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home