Snippets from Science

Friday, March 23, 2007

A few more things

1) I was a bit surprised to see my name printed on the front page of last night's concert program, as a soloist. I mean, I did have a solo (actually, a duet), but I didn't expect to be recognized as a featured soloist. I must admit, it made me feel pretty good. My first official debut as a soloist in New York City- apparently hard work and determination does pay off. So yay for me. I'm so modest.

2) Mew totally and completely rocked my face off. I made it to the show just after they started, and the club was totally packed. It was also a million degrees inside. The only way to determine if a musician is any good is to see them live. If they sound completely different than they do on a recording, they ain't all that. Mew sounded exactly like they do on their recordings. In tune, together, clean- just ROCKIN. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Also, rock shows in New York always bring out the hottest boys. Mmmm cute boys.

3) In light of Robert's birthday present extravaganza to himself, I've been trying to decide what to get MYself for my birthday. I do need a few things, like some new clothes, and a new pair of black pumps. I also want a bike, but I need to do some research before purchasing one. I almost bought a plane ticket to Vegas, to visit my sister, but there is a chance I'll be hired to do another concert on my actual birthday, so I had to postpone that idea. However, Vegas in JUNE is on. We're going to stay one night at the Golden Nugget- with the fancy new pool- and then my sister will take me to all of her haunts. So maybe I'll just save it for June, and treat myself to a nice spa package at the Bellagio or something.

And now you can all sleep at night, knowing what is on my mind.

3 Comments:

  • VEGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Robert, at 7:02 AM  

  • WAY TO GO!!!!! I wish I had been there to hear your beauteousness

    By Blogger Jessica, at 7:59 AM  

  • yeah,sorry about my no-show at the Meow concert. I was at another hot-boy convention, and couldn't make it. I hope they really melted your face!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home