Snippets from Science

Thursday, March 22, 2007

A few things

1) I got my hair cut last night in Astoria- at a salon recommended to me by a fellow curly-haired gal, for $30.00. Oh, and that included the 45 minutes he spent blowing out my hair. THIRTY DOLLARS. I was so excited, I asked him if I heard him correctly, so I gave him a $10 tip. Plus, he handed me some straightening balm if I ever want to attempt a blow-out at home. Or should I say, if Robert ever wants to do my hair at home, because I can't do shit with my hair.

2) Tonight is the concert I've been rehearsing for all week, and I'm a bit nervous. I have a small duet- not really a big deal- but it's all straight tone and pretty naked. I just have to remember to breathe. Yeah, that's it- breathe.

3) After the concert, I'm running over to Irving Plaza to see Mew. I'm a big fan of this band, and I've missed them the past 2 times they have come to New York, so I'm pumped. I will also be exhausted, but remained pumped!

4) Uhhhhh, no #4. That's pretty much it.

2 Comments:

  • OHMYGOD, you and my friend erinn from high school are convinced that i have some sort of intrinsic (sp) hairstyling ability! i can do mean dye job, but that's about it.

    By Blogger Robert, at 11:05 AM  

  • i've been trying to get robert to do my hair for years.

    By Blogger Jessica, at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home