Snippets from Science

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ouchie

When you don't do ab work for, ohhhhh 3 months or so, it shows. And by shows I mean hurts like hell when you start doing abs again. There was a time when Robert and I did a medicine ball ab routine- and I do mean routine- several times a week. We would encourage each other by yelling commands in German in a gym full of hot Johns Hopkins lacrosse players. We would often be the recipients of glares and stares, as we were screaming "Schneller!!! SCHNEEEELLLLERRRR!!" I have no idea why they were staring. Working out is serious business.
Anyway, I've started doing abs again because I really need to. Also because summer is coming up and I don't even want to THINK about putting on a bathing suit right now. Besides, if Ryan and Nikki are going to stuff me in their suitcase when they go to Hawaii in August, I have to be small enough to fit.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home