Snippets from Science

Monday, February 12, 2007

Pseudo Aunt

My best friend from childhood is now a mother- and that is strange! It's a wonderful and amazing thing, but it's freakin' me out. OK, maybe not actually freaking me out, but her being pregnant was one thing- her telling me about giving birth and sending me pictures of her son is totally different. It's real. She is now responsible for another life. That is so huge. Someone my age, only older by a few months, is now raising a human being- and I rent an apartment in Queens.

I couldn't be happier for her. I cried when she told me the news, and I couldn't wait to see pictures. I almost hopped a train home, but I'm going to wait until my nephew is born before I go on my baby tour. Could it be that I have a biological clock afterall?

Here's Ryan:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home