Snippets from Science

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Dear Open Table Reservations,

You can stop sending me emails to remind me that Valentine's Day is next week. Really, I don't need you remind me that "The most romantic day of the year" is "right around the corner" so I better "make a reservation at the best restaurant in New York City or REGRET IT UNTIL MY DYING DAY, UNLESS YOU'RE DATELESS AND IN THAT CASE GO JUMP OFF THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS SINGLE PEOPLE ARE TERRIBLE."

Oops.

Sorry.

Anyway, yeah. I don't need to be reminded.

Thanks,
Hilary

4 Comments:

  • somebody needs a gaggle of singletons to have a proper v-day massacre.

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 2:51 PM  

  • yeah, remember when i peed in nakia's car on valentine's day because i was so trashed?

    those were the good old days.

    By Blogger Jessica, at 6:39 AM  

  • that reminds me of when i said yesterday,

    "but you know what? valentine's day is JUST ANOTHER DAY WHEN YOU'RE SINGLE LIKE ME."

    to my choir director.

    By Blogger Robert, at 10:52 AM  

  • hey, valentine's day is next week...in case you didn't know. get reservations yet?

    By Blogger Phong, at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home