Snippets from Science

Monday, February 05, 2007

Sexy Rexy

Honestly, since the Steelers didn't make it to the big time this year, I wasn't really all that invested in the super bowl victory. I was rooting for the Bears, because I like Bears, and I think that Rex Grossman is sexy. That's pretty much my reason. He's definitely hotter than Peyton Manning (sorry, Nakia), so naturally, I'm goin for the team with the hotter quarterback.
I enjoyed the evening's festivites at my friend John's place, complete with homemade Chicago deep dish pizza, hot dogs, beer-a-plenty, mini cupcakes, and good old fashioned love for football.
And now it's Monday again, cold as shit, and I feel like I hardly had a weekend. Maybe that's because I was hungover for most of it. Who knows.
Back to work.

1 Comments:

  • Wow...it sounds like it was a great party! And this John friend of yours seems very cool...and hotter than Rexy. You are a lucky person to have this kind of friend, Hilary.

    Hugs,
    Krista Kiefski

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home