Snippets from Science

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

re:re:re:fwd

Fred: my boss is notorious for sending emails with random ass subject titles, that have nothing to do with the actual emails content. I think I am gonna just start doing it back. Its cause she is too lazy to change the subject so she just hits forward on any email.
me: like what? The subject will be "hair" and the email is about picking up proofs?
Fred: yeah like the one I just got is FW: Help! Need Cherry Coke logo and copy, and the email is about a black history month id, and the freakin thing has all these random attachments too.
Me: ohhhh
Fred: I tell you my next email subject : Cocks, Pussies and Coffee pots
me: hhahahhaahahahah
Fred: and I am gonna attach random photos of astronauts, and be like, yeah I can I take a couple days off next week?
me: HAHAHAHAHAAH
Fred: no shit, I am gonna do it
me: i'm just imagining opening that
pictures of astronauts!
hahahahah
Fred: fuck this place, I am going to the strip club for lunch tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home