Snippets from Science

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Gunn shy

OK, I know this is totally inappropriate, but 'tevs- Nathan Gunn is hot. I'm sitting here watching the Met's production of Die Zauberflöte on PBS, and he STILL looks hot, even though he's dressed as a bumbling bird man. (Papageno, for those who aren't familiar with the opera.) You know I don't date singers, but I'm not even gonna lie- I wouldn't say no. He's probably gay.
The fruits of his labor:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dang.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ummm, yeah.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oookay. That's quite enough. I won't be able to sleep.

5 Comments:

  • or you'll sleep REALLY well...buzzzzzz....

    By Blogger Robert, at 6:49 AM  

  • are your walls shaking, bobby?

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 6:50 AM  

  • did i mention he's from my home town. if only that had anything to do with how hot he is.

    By Blogger Jessica, at 6:51 AM  

  • If he's in the Magic Flute, call me an ornithologist!

    By Blogger Phong, at 5:17 PM  

  • he's coming to the lyric in 2 weeks to do cosi...girl, you know he'll have his shirt off at some point during that opera...and i will be there to see it!

    By Blogger midwest princess, at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home