Snippets from Science

Friday, January 12, 2007

Shitstorm

Things happen in 3's- or in my case, 10's. I'm having a little pity party for myself, but you're not invited. Why? Cause it's totally lame. It's totally lame to be upset over things one cannot control. And I know that each and every one of you eight readers knows that just as well as I do.
Here's a list of things that suck:

-Doing a lot of auditions and being rejected from every single one (TOTALLY TOTALLY lame to be mad about this. It's the biz! I know that. But still, it kinda sucks)
-Boys. 'Nuff said.
-Money. Taxes are right around the corner, and I'm worried I haven't saved enough money. As a result, I'm broke.
-Other people's problems. Seriously- I'm the one who needs therapy now. I'm tired of being put in the middle.
-Dry skin.


So, like I said- I'm lame to the extreme and I totally know it, but once in a while, I get to have a little pity party for myself. I'll promptly get over it and be my regular old self again.

2 Comments:

  • no no no - don't forget britten peaches/plums/pears. you, me, the english countryside...
    i've been using an obscene amount of pure cocoa butter. fucking canada is cold. i've never been softer. get the generic kind at walgreens - no vaseline! the stuff they put in there...

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 9:27 AM  

  • hey, girl. you're allowed.

    By Blogger Jessica, at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home