Snippets from Science

Friday, January 05, 2007

Back to school

Today I am buying my German textbook for my upcoming class, and I am wondering- do I need pencils and a notebook too? Or should I just bring my computer to class? I'll probably opt for the notebook, which will make me look like a fossil, so I don't have to cart the computer around with me. Do people even take notes on paper anymore? Are pencils still manufactured? What's a folder?

Anyway, I'm not looking forward to dropping serious cash on a book- a book that I already own from the first time around the German track, but of course- this is a newer edition. AND it comes with an online practice thingie, so guess what I'll be doing all weekend. Apparently, the class will be conducted auf Deutsch, so ich must study.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home