Snippets from Science

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Beer beer beer beer beer beer

Due to some serious work "downtime", I've decided to start another THEME POST. Remember my Countdown to Thanksgiving? Yeah you do. You looked forward to my daily dishes; you KNOW you did. Well, I can't say that I'll be posting a beer favorite daily, as that would make me appear to have a drinking "problem", but I will say that I will share with you- my adoring fans- my favorite brews, breweries, styles, and maybe a waterin' hole or two. Y'READY?!!!??

I'd like to start with Sixpoint Craft Ales. Brewed in Brooklyn, Sixpoint is a relatively new brewery. Methinks it's only a little over a year old, but I could be wrong. To be perfectly honest, I've only had one Sixpoint brew, and that's the Sweet Action. It's an American Blonde Ale- similar to Magic Hat No. 9, but more hoppy. Smooth, rich, fruity finish. It's turned me on to Sixpoint, and I look forward to sampling more of what this brewery has to offer.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home