Snippets from Science

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I still love Jews

From Corporate Casual:



At what point did the “bodega story” become the new “typical example of why I hate everything”? Probably early December.

Anyway, last night, bodega, in line, this guy goes “Can I just leave two fifty for this? I’m in a hurry. Can I just leave two fifty? It’s two forty-nine. I’m in a hurry.”

FUCKING YOU WAIT YOUR TURN. This is a known thing that assholes do that has been on-line diary’ed about since the ’30s and I’m not going to waste too much time, BUT:

They say yes because he won’t shut up and he leaves his two fifty because he is in a hurry. A few points on this:

1. No one in the history of being in a hurry has ever needed to stop in real quick and get a Dragonfruit SmartWater.
2. When you are in a hurry, once you have skipped everyone in line because you’re a shitty human being, YOU SHOULD RUSH OUT THE DOOR, NOT CASUALLY MAKE YOUR WAY ACROSS THE STORE, PAUSING TO OPEN YOUR “PROOF OF UPPER MIDDLE CLASS STATUS” JUICE AND TAKE A SIP.
3. Don’t hold the door for someone going out and then wait for someone else to come in. This is a kind thing to do under normal circumstances, but YOU ARE IN A HURRY SO YOU SAID. I AM WAITING IN LINE WATCHING YOUR FACE AND PRETENDING THAT IT HAS HAD ACID THROWN IN IT BY MY HAND.
4. I’m going to bloody you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home