Snippets from Science

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Big mouth strikes again

More quality one-liners from "Fred":

me: k, so
4 or 8 GB nano?
i dont really NEED 8 GB
i think 4
Fred: my girlfriend has a 4 mini. damn thing filled up fast
me: ya?
Fred: how big is the one you have now?
me: 1 GB
Fred: what do you have 2 albums on there?
me: no JERK; like 240 songs. i change it up every week
Fred: wow, well throw your flintstone ipod out the window
me: hahahahahaahhaah! it was a gift! my friends gave it to me for my birthday 3 years ago (And that was the best gift ever, peeps!!)
me: i like it small for gym purposes. i dont want to carry around a big one. i stick my shuffle in my bra
Fred: uhmm well since you are used to the zach morris ipod 4 gig should be plenty

1 Comments:

  • Who's fred? I like him already. He's FUNNY.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home