Snippets from Science

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Imnotjewish

I may or may not have joined Jdate. And, for arugement's sake, let's say I did join a jewish dating service- what would be the advantage? I'm an Anglican. I mean, so what if I know a lot of smart, cute, funny, successful, single Jewish guys? Does that mean there could be more of them?

You bet.

Honestly, I joined JDate as sort of a joke. But, after one day of being on the website, I had 14 emails- granted, most of them were from 40 year olds, but the point IS: I'm a shiksa goddess. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

As soon as I told my friend Fred (I don't have a friend named Fred, but I'm protecting his identity just in case his girlfriend ever finds this page) about JDate, he had to join. He created a fake profile, complete with his password: Imnotjewihs. Yes, jewihs. He MISSPELLED jewish, and not on purpose. Unfortunately, he won't be able to view any of his messages because you have to be a paying member in order to do that. I'll let the joke slide.
Fred likes to bust my balls about JDate- and rightfully so; it's ridiculous:

me: god. this one non-hot jew keeps trying to IM and i dont want to be rude, but i have no interest
Fred: hmmm. tell him to piss off
me: haha
Fred: tell him you are only into hot bods, big cocks, and fat wallets
me: HAHAHAHAHAH
Fred: you stopped talking which either means you are watchin it (The Chronicles of Riddick), or some big dicked jew is talking to you
me: i was actually doing things in my apartment
Fred: hanging your star of david?

And it goes on from there. Oy vey.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home