Snippets from Science

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Boccismo!'s popped the cherry!

Well bocce fans, last night was amazing, as Boccismo! enjoyed it's first victory. That's right, we won. It was a very intense game against one of the best teams in the league. It was pretty much point-for-point, coming down to some defining shots. My awesome teammates voted me MVP for the match. I'm not gonna lie: my fake chest hair and custom-made Boccismo! belt buckle pretty much sealed the deal. The other teams were jealous of my bling (and rightfully so!), and tryed to pry my Chinatown-buyin'-belt-buckle secrets from my ball-handlin' hands, but they failed. Foreshadowing, people.
Awesome winnings aside, the cherry on top of the night was the celeb sub of the night: the guitarist from the Scissor Sisters.
This guy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He was subbing for a member of the opposing team, and was at my end of the court for the entire game. Yes, folks, he touched my fake chest hair and complemented my ball skillz. Bucket and I kept threatening to scream "I'm gonna take YO mama out!", but we figured that might be a bit tacky. So we played it cool; secretly freaking out inside, but acting like he was just another baller on the outside.

Aaaaaanyway, I'll have some pics up on Boccismo!'s site later, so check 'em out.

1 Comments:

  • yeah...he mentioned he might be going to play bocce ball when he left the house last night. he kissed me goodnight, gave me a slap on the ass, then winked at me. gosh, that scissor sisters guitarist and i have such a good relationship.

    By Blogger Robert, at 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home