Snippets from Science

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

U92

One of the things I miss the most about Morgantown is the college radio station, U92. It is the definition of a good college radio station. A great mix of music you forgot you loved, new music you now love, R&B, eletronic music, hippie music, new age; basically everything except for classical. At one point, my friend Paul and I were approached about being hosts for a classica music show, but the time slot clashed with opera rehearsals. Too bad- I would have given just about anything to be a DJ on U92.

Luckily, U92 streams on the internet, so I can listen to it whenever I want. I never listened at my Hopkins job, because I'm sure I would have annoyed my co-workers with whatever the "Alternative" show was playing. But now, having some nice cubicle separators, I can listen to my heart's content. Whatever I have to do to drown out the lite FM station coming from my co-worker. (Love her, but c'mon- lite FM? Methinks no.)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home