Snippets from Science

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Lame Post

Hey yinz.

Sorry it's been a few days- I've actually been busy at work, and busy at home. I'll save some time and direct you to Robert's blog, when he writes his next post.

Anyway, exciting things would include:
A) I saw Carson Kressley of "Queer Eye" on the street a few days ago. I also passed "A Salt and Battery"- a fish and chips joint I've been meaning to check out. Now I know where it is!
B) If John Leguizamo is really skinny now, I might have seen him too.
C) I went on a date with a nice Irish boy. Shocking, I know.
D) I'm so excited for actual Spring weather this weekend. It's supposed to be nice, so the roommates and I are planning a Memorial Day picnic in a park. Yay for nice weather!
E) I continue to see my dreadlocked crush every day.
F) I've had some auditions, they have gone well, and I have a lesson in 2 weeks with a teacher recommended by Ruth. Too bad it's costing me 160 bones. Oh well- that's shobiz. I also got a Rosenkavalier score and a Little Women score yesterday for a total of $27- together. Holla!


I think that about covers it. I can't believe I've lived here for almost 2 months. Time has really flown. I also can't believe that I'm actually kind of important in my job. I have tasks that are specifically for me, and people depend on me. It's kind of nice.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home