Snippets from Science

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Finally!

Blogger wasn't working all morning...as many of you probably know...so my irritation in this post is a bit delayed. But have no fear; I'm still pissed.
This morning, while unlocking my car door, I noticed a note on my windshield. On PROZAC paper, the note reads, "The next time you block my driveway, I will have you towed away!" (Underline underline underline.) Now, I'm not gonna lie...I was partially blocking this driveway...by about 6 inches. That was after I circled the block 5 times last night, at 9:15, looking for a space..and came up with nothing. Clearly, this asshole still had room to back out..otherwise, how would he have left for work? No car sitting in the driveway...so that leads me to believe SOMEHOW he managed to get around my gigantic cadillac..oh wait, I don't drive a gigantic cadillac...and be on his way. This is the same man (and I'm assuming it's a man because of the horrible handwriting) who parks his van on the street in front of his house, even though he has a driveway and a garage. Makes perfect sense, don't you think? I know if I had a garage, I'd still take up space on the street just to piss everyone else off.
So, my plan is to park in front of his house as much as possible now...NOT blocking the driveway, but blocking his potential street-van-space. Have I mentioned I can't wait to move?

1 Comments:

  • i told you.
    leave a note that says:

    "next time you leave a note on my car i'm going to FUCKING break YOUR KNEECAPS.

    love
    hilary"

    By Blogger Robert, at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home