Snippets from Science

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm 12

OK, so I wasn't sure if I should write about this or not, but I know you are all dying to know what I'm thinking about right now, so here goes.
I have a crush. A HUGE crush. This is a crush I've had for years, but it laid dormant until about a week ago. I'm not going to name names, for fear that my crush will somehow read this, but if he does I guess I'm fucked.
Anyway, so this crush. Like I said, it's been a loooooooong time crush- one of those crushes you have forever. You might forget about him, move on, get married, have a life, and every now and then he pops into your head and you are 12 all over again. With my crush, I don't really know him all that well. We had common friends, hung out a few times, but that was about it. But I loved him. Every girl did, and probably still does. He just has this charming, smooth, easy-going way about him...plus he's super easy on the eyes.
So my crush makes me feel like a 6th grader..is that bad? I don't think so. In fact, I think it's great. Will anything ever happen between us? Most likely, no. But I don't mind living in my head for a little while.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home