Snippets from Science

Friday, February 03, 2006

Eeexxxcellent

I love Ron. Ron is the core/gluts teacher extrondinaire at the Downtown Athletic Club- me gym of choice. Fondly referred to as "gay abs" by a small group of us, core/gluts is an ass-kicking (literally!) class held each Tuesday and Thursday night. Even Robert, who is in great shape, admitted that gay abs kicked his ass. The great thing about the class, besides the exercises themselves, is that Ron talks through the whole class. While doing all the cruches...times 10.
Last night, after a particularly painful session due to Ron's Bahamanian vacay, I told Robert that I plan to ask Ron for a videotape of his abs class, to take to New York. Memorabilia, if you will. Now, sometimes Ron reads my blog, so he might know of this request before I actually ask him, but I would love it! It's a great workout, he's a great teacher, and it works! I already feel like my core is shaping up. Of course, I'd have to agree not to stream it over the internet so it doesn't end up on bigmuscle.com or whatever that hilarious site is.
Eeeeexcellent!

1 Comments:

  • hilary, listen.

    no matter how much you suck up to me we are NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX.

    god i'm getting embarrassed.

    By Blogger Robert, at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home