Snippets from Science

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hang the DJ

Ahhh Morrissey nerds, whilst listening to Bowie.

Brent: in the roooom downstairs he sat and stared
me: haha. oh william, it was really nothing, you know
me: there is a bar here that has morrissey karoke
Brent: ha
me: i've never been...but i'm going
Brent: yes do it
me: i'm not sure what i'll sing. what do you think?
Brent: Reel Around the Fountain
me: good. what about You're the One For Me, Fatty?
Brent: that joke isn't funny anymore
me: ohhhh good one
Brent: yeah the super dramatic stufffs. park the car at the side of the rooooad
me: hahhahh
Brent: yhou should know time's tide will smother you and I will too
me: what about We Hate it When Our Friends Become Successful. thats one of my faaaaavs
Brent: ja
Me: if we can destrooooooy them, you bet your life we willlllllll destrooooooy them
Brent: boy with the thorn in his side, but do coloratura on the weird falsetto stuff

2 Comments:

  • i don't understand most of that post. and i even like morrissey.

    By Blogger Robert, at 8:38 AM  

  • It's really laughable... ahahahahaha. hahahahaha ..hahahaha..ooooooo..hahahah.

    By Blogger Hilary, at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home