Snippets from Science

Friday, January 13, 2006

Par for the Course

You may remember me mentioning the UBER hot med student in my department. I don't remember the last time I spoke of him...he's not around much these days. Plus Robert has seen him and can vouch for the degree of hotness. But on the occasion that I DO see him, I'm usually having a bad hair day/adjusting my outfit/making an ugly face/anything else to make myself UNattractive. (I don't need any comments here from Robert or Ashli!)
I just saw him about 10 minutes ago, and what was I doing? I was eating a mini peppermint patty...with chocolate in my teeth...when he said hello. And winked at me. I got a wink with chocolate in my teeth. Imagine if he saw me sans chocolate with everything in place! He might let me touch his arm. Probably not, though. That would be strange, right?
There is also another med student whom I find attractive, and every time I see him, I smile...but he never looks at me. Kind of the opposite. Uber hottie talks to me when I look awkward, and mediocore hottie never looks back when I'm poised. What is the DEAL?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home