Snippets from Science

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Me! Me! Over here!!!!!! PLLEAAASSEEE!!!

According to an interview...


Actor JOAQUIN PHOENIX is having problems finding a girlfriend, because all his potential dates research him first.
The Hollywood star, who dated LIV TYLER in the late 1990s, hates sharing a meal or drink with an attractive lady who knows everything about him, thanks to the media and internet. He explains, "I met a girl recently and we were out at dinner and suddenly she announces, 'I'm vegan.' I knew that was purely for my benefit because she got the information from a magazine and thought that was what she should say so we had something in common. "You can see why meeting new people is so awkward. Normal things, like, 'Are you parents together?' they already know. If I could make films and never do interviews or have my photo taken, I'd do it."

I PROMOSE, Joaquin, I don't know anything about you. And guess what, I EAT MEAT. No vegan here! We can talk, or not talk, for hours.

3 Comments:

  • i seriously don't know anything about him. except that i'd lick his hairlip.

    By Blogger Robert, at 6:23 AM  

  • What's he gonna do when you wanna prepare a big ol' steak for him?

    By Blogger Ratface, at 8:20 AM  

  • Gurl, I'm all the meat he needs!

    By Blogger Hilary, at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home