Snippets from Science

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'm driving myself crazy...

...with this congestion. Tylenol DayTime did nothing for me. So I spent more money (I swear I should buy stock in cold medications), on Sudafed Sinus, and still- one side of my face is completely full of snot. I can't breathe out of one of my nostrils. WTF? Sudafed always does the trick. I know I'm annoying my co-workers with my constant sniffles. Hell, I keep telling myself to shut up already.

In other cold med news, has anyone tried the Airborne Gummi Lozenges? They work AND they made me high. Sort of. Maybe not. Where am I?

3 Comments:

  • try the Mucinex-Sudafed one-two punch, as I like to call it. worked for me a couple weekends ago when i had to sing a contest on a cold

    By Blogger midwest princess, at 7:33 AM  

  • neti-pot! netti-pot?

    i second the mucinex - the generic is humibid, which works just as well.

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 1:43 PM  

  • i've boycotted medicine, as you know. now i hack up a gumball-sized loogie every morning. at least you don't have to hear it anymore!

    By Blogger Ratface, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home