Snippets from Science

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Here kitty kitty

My friend Bucket has graciously agreed to catsit for 3 weeks. Our friends John and Soren are in Russia (followed by Germany, France, and England), and while John is away, Bucket is watching his kitty. Apparently, the cat is straight from hell:


Bucket: it's just so fucking stupid
it's always knocking shit over
like...that's what it does
it shits
barely ever sleeps
ALWAYS WANTS FOOD
and then knocks over glasses and spills shit
he knocked over his carrying cage
off the top cupboard
at 2 in the morning
keeps me up all night
me: hahahaha
awww
Bucket: i want to open the door and let him escape
i dont think john would care
i hate him
the cat
not john
when you walk
me: hahhaha
Bucket: it walks with you
everywhere
but not beside you
NO
me: like a dog
Bucket: it walks back and forth in front of you
and between your legs
like he's purposely trying to trip you up
and kill you
me: hahahaahhahah
Bucket: im serious
me: i can't wait to see this cat
Bucket: it's so fucking annoying
i cant walk around my apartment without fear of death
i hate it
a lot
like...seriously hate the mother fucker
me: and you have to watch him for 3 weeks?
Bucket: yeah
me: man
does he poop in his litterbox?
Chris: yeah
he does
about the only thing he does right

3 Comments:

  • he sounds exactly like sascha. it won't be long before the cat chews through his phone charger or the a/c adapter for his laptop. then he can send the adapter back to dell and tell them that it's defective.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:00 AM  

  • HAAAAAAA, i was always hoping that sascha would get zapped.

    By Blogger Robert, at 8:10 AM  

  • hahahahaha.

    I love Bucket.

    And the cat too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home