Snippets from Science

Friday, October 27, 2006

Buckcherry? Seriously?

Bucket had to work what was, apparently, the worst rock show in all of Webster Hall History last night: Buckcherry.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now, I've never actually heard a song by Buckcherry because I think the name itself is one of the douche-i-est band names of all times. Here's what Bucket has to say about his experience last night:

Bucket: if i had the option of slicing my balls off and being forced to watch as a bum ate them with mustard or ever listen to this band again. I'd choose balless death.
they had about 15 different shirts
in a thousand different sizes
me: HAHA
Bucket: and i had to count them all
let alone the 3 different size "crazy bitch" PANTIES
and the 5 different sized "CRAZY BITCH" briefs
me: i HOPE you got me a pair
me: or 6
Bucket: and they all were these jersey fools with sleeveless t-shirts or giant fake titties
they sang this one song
"crazy bitch"
it was beyond terrible
i wanted to die when they played this
more than i've ever wanted anything before in my life
i just had to watch the complete spectacle

2 Comments:

  • hilary, don't act like you don't sleep every night in your buckcherry girl-shirt and PANTIES.

    By Blogger Robert, at 11:01 AM  

  • i remember my friend had to sell the merch for the wu tang clan. there was a discrepency with how much they wanted to give sonar and how much sonar should have gotten. but clearly, no one wanted to argue with the wu tang.

    By Blogger Ratface, at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home