Snippets from Science

Monday, August 07, 2006

Even celebs need God

The subbing gig went well- so well, in fact, that I'm pretty sure I'm looking at a job offer. I'm not counting any chickens, but I also got a call about singing at Trinity Wall St. (the other desired church gig), but had to decline. I'm going to pit the gigs against each other and wait for divine intervention. That, or just the better paying of the two.
Anyway, while looking out at the congregation of mostly older, affluent gay men, I noticed a semi-familiar face. You might remember Christopher Lowell from his design show, which then spun the hilarious Saturday Night Live skit with John Goodman humming loudly and just generally being hysterically funny. You may also remember Mr. Lowell talking about his wife, or notice the wedding band on his left hand. Mhmm. Riiiiiiiiiiiight. If he's married to a lady, I'm married to Joaquin Phoenix. Let's just leave it at that.
In other news, I saw Little Miss Sunshine this weekend, and I highly recommend it. Best movie I've seen in a long time. I also went to the Met, got drunk on champagne, and played "5 second" video games. Quite the cultural couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home