Snippets from Science

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Vacay

I'm in serious need of an escape from New York. I don't know how people live their entire lives here, without ever leaving. There are those people, you know. Those people who believe that everything you could ever possibly need is here in New York City, so there is no reason to ever go anywhere else. Apparently these people aren't familiar with fresh air, space, and deodorant. Well I, for one, am really looking forward to getting out of Gotham this weekend- and next.
Tomorrow morning, bright and early, Robert and I are headed to Chicago for a weekend of eating, drinking, and general merry-making. I've never been to Chitown, so I'm really looking forward to it. Next weekend, or next Thursday evening to be exact, I'm headed to Hanover to visit my parents. A nice 4-day weekend in a small town, with fresh air, space, and deodorant-wearing people. I'm looking forward to no subway, no 8.1 million people, and my mom making dinner for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home